Abstract submission will open February 22.
Deadline for abstract submission is May 22.
Authors with accepted abstracts must be registered by August 28.
Instructions for abstract submission:
- Abstracts are submitted by clicking on the submission link here.
- Abstracts can be in either Swedish or English.
- A maximum of 300 words per abstract are allowed.
- The abstract should not exceed one A4-page, including title, authors, affiliations, and images (if any). Use “Preview” in the system to see the length of your abstract before submitting it.
- It is the author’s responsibility to send in a complete and accurate abstract.
- Any misspellings, grammatical errors or errors in scientific facts will be published as submitted by the author.
- All communication related to the abstract will be held with the submitting author who is responsible for forwarding the information to his/her co-authors.
- AI, machine learning, big data in medicine
- Biomaterials, tissue engineering
- Biomedical engineering education
- Cardiovascular engineering
- Digitalization and informatics in healthcare
- In-house medical devices
- Innovation, translational biomedical engineering
- Medical imaging, image processing
- Neural engineering
- Safety, procurement, standards, regulatory affairs
- Sensors, diagnostic systems
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or help with abstract submission.
Vid frågor om programmet
Heikki Teriö, Ordförande organisationskommittén
Niclas Roxhed, Ordförande programkommittén
Vid frågor om anmälan
Tel: 018-18 35 35 (Telefontid tisdag - torsdag kl. 9.00 - 12.00)
9-11 oktober 2023: Konferensen startar!