Abstract submission opened February 22.
Deadline for abstract submission is May 22. Deadline extended until June 20!
Authors with accepted abstracts must be registered by August 28.
Instructions for abstract submission:
- Abstracts are submitted by clicking on the submission link here.
- Abstracts can be in either Swedish or English.
- A maximum of 300 words per abstract are allowed.
- The abstract should not exceed one A4-page, including title, authors, affiliations, and images (if any). Use “Preview” in the system to see the length of your abstract before submitting it.
- It is the author’s responsibility to send in a complete and accurate abstract.
- Any misspellings, grammatical errors or errors in scientific facts will be published as submitted by the author.
- All communication related to the abstract will be held with the submitting author who is responsible for forwarding the information to his/her co-authors.
- AI, machine learning, big data in medicine
- Biomaterials, tissue engineering
- Biomedical engineering education
- Cardiovascular engineering
- Digitalization and informatics in healthcare
- In-house medical devices
- Innovation, translational biomedical engineering
- Medical imaging, image processing
- Neural engineering
- Safety, procurement, standards, regulatory affairs
- Sensors, diagnostic systems
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or help with abstract submission.
Vid frågor om programmet
Heikki Teriö, Ordförande organisationskommittén
Niclas Roxhed, Ordförande programkommittén
Vid frågor om anmälan
Tel: 018-18 35 35 (Telefontid tisdag - torsdag kl. 9.00 - 12.00)
9-11 oktober 2023: Konferensen startar!